As our salon prepares to welcome clients back, we thought it would be best to go over a few requirements before, during and after your appointment with us! At Changes, we've implented new in-salon
procedures to keep both clients and staff members safe. Please review these instructions carefully before your appointment so we can make your time in the salon as comfortable as possible.
- As our county begins to reopen, our salon will be limited to 50% capacity. This will impact appointment times and lengths. Appointments are required.
- Due to state restrictions, we are currently unable to accommadate more than one person per appointment.
- Masks are required when entering the salon and are to be worn for the duration of your appointment. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please call the salon and a stylist will greet and show you to your salon chair. For the time being, we've eliminated waiting room chairs to encourage
- To ensure safety, work stations, shampoo areas & restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times a day, per CDC
Guidelines. At our salon, there will be hand santizer provided at each work station, as well as in the front and rear of the salon.
- Stylist chairs and shampoo areas will be cleaned immediately following each use.
- If you are feeling ill, or have been exposed to someone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment to a later date.
We thank you for being considerate to the items listed above. We are so excited to see you all soon!